Welcome to Fin City Brewing Company Blog!

Welcome to the Fin City Brewing Company, Ocean City’s oldest microbrewery. Grab a pint of one of our main line brews. Currently we are serving Fin Light, Sneaky Wheat, Jack Spot Amber and White Marlin Pale Ale. All handcrafted right here at Hooper's Crab House on our custom made 5-barrel brewing system. And, look for our Captain Jack’s Pumpkin Ale this weekend! Stop in today at Ocean City’s original brew house for obscenely fresh hand crafted ales. “Hook up” with us on Twitter & Facebook to see what’s brewing! Twitter: @FinCityBrews & Facebook

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Craft Beers now brewed at Hooper's

Craft Beers now brewed at Hooper's

Ryan Intrieri and Mike Glavich of Hooper's Crab House have started brewing their own beer in-house. / BRIAN SHANE/WORCESTER COUNTY TIMES

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon. I just came to the blog after my buddy Dave told me about it. He told me to mention that he is Tylers friend. Anyways, I dig the blog here. I'm going to stop by sometime soon and try out the brews. Dave said he mentioned my blog to you. Its http://atomicdonkeybrewing.blogspot.com/. Not trying to advertise on your blog. Hope its cool. Anyways, look forward to trying some your bbeers. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete